The community manager will be creating suitable communication plans and campaigns, and also provide analytics in order to achieve operational and strategic objectives.
- A true navigator around the social media landscape.
- A wordsmith turning words into mental images
- A key understanding of the Microsoft Office products
Key Performance Areas
- Creating rich engaging content for social media channels.
- Creating, managing and growing social media impact and reach.
- Managing conversations and other incoming media with industry journalists, bloggers, and communicators.
- Engaging with customers on all electronic platforms to resolve their issues
- Creating strategic marketing/communications plans and campaigns
- Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics.
- Website and E-communication
Skills & Attributes
- A people’s person, who is comfortable amongst strangers in small and big events
- The writing skills of a journo and the vision of an artist.
- A professional who is passionate about adding value.
- Knowledge and practical use of tools such as mail chimp, Hootsuite, etc.
- Proficiency in business/corporate writing and creative writing
- Strong team player
- Deadline driven
- Business analysis skills (determining client requirements)
- An early bird on some days and a night owl on others, managing a community is at all hours.
- Time is a valuable commodity; you need to manage it well.
- The sky is not the limit… you need to be always willing to learn.