The designer will be creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. You will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Fluent Adobe Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Strong understanding of design principles.
Key Performance Areas
- Work on projects from concept through completion
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy
- Prepares finished copy and art.
- Provide quality check over concepts
Skills & Attributes
- Passion, enthusiasm and a creative flair.
- You must be a beeeeg dreamer, highly creative and imaginative
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- A graphic storyteller to communicate their ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Attention to detail at all times.